Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

Just wanted to post a few pictures of David as a NERD. He came up with this costume about 6:30 on Halloween night. Everything is right out of his own closet. Haha... He was so proud of this costume and couldn't wait to get out and trick-or-treat!


The glasses are the ones the Air Force issues you for free! Affectionately known as the Birth Control Goggles.


I truly do not have love for blogger. These are the only 2 pictures I can get on right now. Enjoy a good laugh and I will try again later!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm...are you sure this is a costume? haha... he so cute!

Marianne said...

Lara is so wrong!!! I would have given him all the candy I had!! Too funny. Wish there had been a picture of Mike with the goggles on. . .

Nannie

Unknown said...

WOW! I could have used some of those glasses about 25 years ago!!!!!
Daddy Mark

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Love the post. Blogger is not always friendly, but we ALL appreciate the updates!
I think he made a cute Nerd! Sending warm hugs your way...

Anonymous said...

Great job David!!!! I have to agree with your mom, I would also give him all my candy!!! Keep warm and hope to see ya'll soon.
Love ya,
Lori

Anonymous said...

David, I just LOVE the "Dale Parker" shirt pocket ensemble!!! Love you too.

Pearson Family said...

SO CREATIVE! he did good.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

THAT IS SO CUTE!

SUSAN

Pearson Family said...

Hey, where did you go?? I have missed updates of my Alaska cousins!